Rainforest Realty Team(+501) 804-0195 (Office)727-565-1507 (Office)(+501) 670-4045 (Cell)Request More Info
Style: Single Story
Lot Size: 180.95 acres
MLS #: CL011301CZ
The property has a Government approved EIA plan complete with a finished canal stretching from the back of the property to the Caribbean Sea. There is also a 2.5 acre area approved for a marina in the plan.
Highlights of this amazing oceanfront offering are:
– 1250 Meters of Caribbean Sea front
– The other 101 acres has an amazing ocean front and could be further developed or kept for one magnificent estate.
– Government approved EIA plan complete with a finished canal stretching from the back of the property to the Caribbean Sea
– 200 residential lots and planned commercial property areas including a 2.5 acre site for a marina at the mouth of the canal
– Features of two Mayan Mounds discovered on the property and incorporated into the layout of the lot plan
– two wells dug on the property and electricity is available at the entrance of this 180.95 acres
– roads are complete throughout the development.
– located only 8 miles outside of Corozal Town
Advantages of this property:
1. Easy access to Mexico for Free Zone (Duty free shopping and casinos) and shopping like Sam’s Club and Wal-Mart. Also great restaurants and entertainment on the Mexico side.
2. Choice of flying into Cancun International airport (sometimes found to be more affordable than Belize) or Belize City International Airport (Can get Express Bus from Cancun to Corozal – very nice and comfortable),
3. Belize International Airport is only a one hour drive on a good highway from Corozal Town
4. Can get to Ambergris Caye for activities (Belize Barrier reef – diving or Expat community parties) easy access from Corozal Area via the high speed water taxi, personal watercraft or regional airline.