Yvette Dalton, CIPS, RSPS, GREEN, TRC, MBA011-501-804-0195 (Office)1-727-565-1507 (Office)011-501-670-4045 (Cell)Request More Info
Size: 7,841,000 sq. ft.
Lot Size: 180 acres
MLS #: CL011301CZ
Belize Rainforest Realty is offering this exclusive 180.95 Acres of oceanfront land on the Caribbean Sea located in Northern Belize. The property has a Government approved EIA plan complete with a finished canal stretching from the back of the property to the Caribbean Sea. There is also a 2.5 acre area approved for a marina in the plan. Owners are VERY negotiable- Selling for Health Reasons.
Drone Video of Property here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMYyKBi_sxk
Highlights of this amazing oceanfront offering are:
– 1250 Meters of Caribbean Sea front
– The other 101 acres has an amazing ocean front and could be further developed or kept for one magnificent estate.
– Government approved EIA plan complete with a finished canal stretching from the back of the property to the Caribbean Sea
– 200 residential lots and planned commercial property areas including a 2.5 acre site for a marina at the mouth of the canal
– Features of two Mayan Mounds discovered on the property and incorporated into the layout of the lot plan
– two wells dug on the property and electricity is available at the entrance of this 180.95 acres
– roads are complete throughout the development.
– located only 8 miles outside of Corozal Town
Advantages of this property:
1. Easy access to Mexico for Free Zone (Duty free shopping and casinos) and shopping like Sam’s Club and Wal-Mart. Also great restaurants and entertainment on the Mexico side.
2. Choice of flying into Cancun International airport (sometimes found to be more affordable than Belize) or Belize City International Airport (Can get Express Bus from Cancun to Corozal – very nice and comfortable),
3. Belize International Airport is only a one hour drive on a good highway from Corozal Town
4. Can get to Ambergris Caye for activities (Belize Barrier reef – diving or Expat community parties) easy access from Corozal Area via the high speed water taxi, personal watercraft or regional airline.
As this is a very unique offering, special consideration must be taken to maintain confidentiality for both buyer and seller. Any inquiries for further information will require a signed non-disclosure agreement and reasonable proof of ability to purchase this one of a kind property.