Beauty and Culture Await in Belize
In the heart of Central America along the Caribbean Sea sits Belize, a bastion of natural beauty and historic culture. With a vast spectrum of landscapes, the Caribbean country offers everything from living coral reefs to dense rainforest.
Stunning tropical islands dot the Belizean coast, which is protected by 185 miles of beautiful barrier reef, making it one of the best sport fishing and diving spots in the world. You can explore nearby Mayan ruins or raft the rivers as you experience breathtaking waterfalls streaming down through the lush forests of the Mountain Pine Ridge.
To the south lies a tropical rainforest overflowing with indigenous tropical plants, birds and wildlife, where colorful toucans, mischievous monkeys and verbose parrots endlessly entertain.
Life in Belize is a Breeze
With little crime and even fewer daily stresses, life in Belize is easy and slow. Investing in real estate here is even easier. A long-standing tradition of private property rights has kept property appreciation steady and strong, and our state-of-the-art communications systems allow easy connection to the rest of the world. Just a few hours from anywhere in the States, traveling to and from Belize is effortless.
The Best of Belize
With so many regions from which to choose, deciding which area of Belize to call home will be your only challenge:
- Placencia: Residents and guests alike enjoy the intimacy of this stunning emerald peninsula boasting 16 miles of sandy beach, as well as coffee shops, cafes and bistros. Beautifully placed along the Caribbean Sea, Placencia is the perfect spot to relax in your new ocean front home.
- Sand Pedro on Ambergris Caye offers some of the finest fishing and diving facilities in Mexico. In a picture-perfect setting, coconut trees sway in the gentle winds while gated communities and condos speckle the coast.
- San Ignacio is a rustic, budget-friendly tropical haven at the heart of the Cayo District with many nice restaurants, easy transportation and a bustling marketplace. Here you’ll find the perfect riverfront home or rental.
- Hopkins, on the central coast of Southern Belize, is a tiny, cultural oasis populated with only 1500 residents. With a seaside home in Hopkins, you’ll soon be sipping your favorite tropical drink as you relax among the welcoming locals.
- Corozal, just south of the Rio Hondo (Hondo River), was a hub of early Mayan trade. The shopping districts of Chetumal are easily accessible from this sleepy, seaside town, making it the perfect blend of quiet charm and convenience.
- Belize City beckons those yearning for Bohemian charms and a vibrant culture. Elegant colonial homes, bustling shopping districts and seaside parks invigorate the city, making it the perfect spot for both personal and commercial property investments.
- Belmopan offers a lively central market area with food and transportation. It’s an easygoing city with restaurants, shopping and a university, as well as a chance to explore the nearby national parks and caves.
- Caye Caulker, a small coastal island, is home to dense thickets of mangroves and their accompanying variety of birds. Dive sites on the Belize Barrier Reef make this the perfect place for a new ocean front home or vacation rental.
- Punta Gorda allows easy access for exploration of the local culture. With an unassuming character, the quiet town bustles on Wednesdays and Saturdays when villagers from the Mayan settlements come to buy and sell.
Choose Belize Today!
With so many options for the perfect personal seaside home or investment property in Belize, why wait? Check out the best listings in all of Belize and/or call us at 727-565-1507 today!